Vladimir Miranskyy, Professor
Office: Middlesex College 271
Tel: (519) 661-2111 x88708
E-mail: vmiransk [at] uwo [at] ca
Elementary Particle Physics, Quantum Field Theory, Dynamical Symmetry Breaking
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Quantum Field Theory
- Dynamical Symmetry Breaking
- E. V. Gorbar, V. A. Miransky, and I. A. Shovkovy, "Chiral anomaly, dimensional reduction, and magnetoresistivity of Weyl and Dirac semimetals", Phys. Rev. B 89, 085126 (2014).
- E. V. Gorbar, V. A. Miransky, I. A. Shovkovy, and Xinyang Wang, "Radiative corrections to chiral separation effect in QED", Phys. Rev. D 88, 025025 (2013).
- E. V. Gorbar, V. P. Gusynin, V. A. Miransky, and I. A. Shovkovy, "Coulomb interaction and magnetic catalysis in the quantum Hall effect in graphene" , Phys.Scripta T146, 014018 (2012).
- E. V. Gorbar, V. P. Gusynin, V. A. Miransky, and I. A. Shovkovy, "Normal ground state of dense relativistic matter in a magnetic field", Phys.Rev. D83, 085003 (2011).
- E. V. Gorbar, V. P. Gusynin, and V. A. Miransky, "Dynamics and phase diagram of the ν=0 quantum Hall state in bilayer graphene", Phys. Rev. B 81, 155451 (2010).
- Quantum Field Theory- Perimeter Institute Recorded Seminar Archive
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Affiliate Member