- Canada Research Chair Tier 2 in Chemical Physics of Polymers
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physics: Superconducting Magnet Systems Development and/or Systems-Focused Magnetic Resonance Imaging Physics
Part-time Opportunities:Instructor for the following undergraduate courses (Fall-Winter 2018-19)
- Job Opening ID: 13053 / Posting Title: Course - PHYSICS 2110A - Oscillations and Waves
- Job Opening ID: 13063 / Posting Title: Course - PHYSICS 2065A - Going Faster & Farther
- Job Opening ID: 13068 / Posting Title: Course - ASTRONOMY 2201B - The Solar System
- Job Opening ID: 13073 / Posting Title: Course - ASTRONOMY 2022B - The Origin of the Universe
You can always check the Academic Positions web page of Western's Office of Faculty Relations.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.