The carvings on the facades are divided into the five areas indicated in the links at the left. The small reliefs immediately around each of the three entrances are excluded.
On each facade image, click within one of the circles to see an inset photograph of the carving at that location. To remove the inset photograph and arrow, click on the title of the facade (near the bottom of the image) or anywhere along the bottom edge of the facade image
- The west side of the building.
- The south side to the left of the entrance.
- The south side around the entrance.
- The south side to the right of the entrance.
- The east side of the building.
- this may be necessary to view carvings hidden behind the inset on the east and west ends of the building.